Love ~ Grow ~ Help
Jesus said that the greatest commandment in the Bible is to:
- Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt *Love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. Deuteronomy 6:4-5
- But *Grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever. Amen. 2 Peter 3:18
- Go and show again those things which ye do hear and see: The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them. And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me. Matthew 11:4-6
A church should be much more than a bible study and a building. We are called to actively demonstrate the power of God through Jesus Christ by how and what we contribute to our fellow man.
Love ~ Grow ~ Help
The Message We Share Is Simple!
We seek to point others to Jesus the Messiah of Israel called Christ. The Bible teaches beyond any shadow of a doubt that Jesus Christ is God Almighty come in the flesh. He is the way, they truth, and the life. And He is the head of the church!
We believe that the Bible both Old & New Testament (s) are the perfect, infallible Word of God which is living and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul & spirit, between joint & marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires. Nothing in all creation is hidden from God. Everything is naked and exposed before his eyes, and he is the one to whom we are accountable.
- We believe that in context from Genesis to Revelation the Bible reveals the Love of God through creation & redemption.
- We believe Jesus of Nazareth is the Jewish Messiah and that he lived a sinless life, performed miracles, and taught the Word of God.
- We believe in His substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, continuous intercession for His people, and His visible return to reign gloriously!
- We believe that through Abraham all the families on earth will be blessed. Therefore we love, support, and pray for the Jewish people as we wait for their redemption.
- We believe that when He ascended up into heaven. He sent the Holy Spirit to teach, guide, and direct His church, giving gifts and gifted people
For the perfecting of the saints, of the work of the ministry for the edifying of the body of Christ: till we all come into unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ. Ephesians 4:12-13