LOVE GROW HELP
Mission Valley Christian Fellowship is a Bible-based Christian church committed to teaching the Word of God and pointing people to Jesus. Our mission has always been to Love, Grow and Help in and outside of His church.
LOVE - Love God with all of who you are. Love your neighbors, through Christ.
GROW - Your salvation is the beginning of your relationship with Jesus Christ. We are called to grow in Him at all times, by reading His scripture and spending time with Him.
HELP - Use common sense and be of practical help to those in the church and outside of the church.
- We believe that the Bible both Old & New Testament (s) are the perfect, infallible Word of God which is living and powerful.
- We believe it is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul & spirit, between joint & marrow.
- We believe it exposes our innermost thoughts and desires. Nothing in all creation is hidden from God. Everything is naked and exposed before His eyes, and He is the one to whom we are accountable.
- We believe that in context from Genesis to Revelation the Bible reveals the Love of God through creation & redemption.
- We believe Jesus of Nazareth is the Jewish Messiah and that He lived a sinless life, performed miracles, and taught the Word of God.
- We believe in His substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, continuous intercession for His people, and His visible return to reign gloriously!
- We believe that through Abraham all the families on earth will be blessed. Therefore we love, support, and pray for the Jewish people as we wait for their redemption.
- We believe that when He ascended up into heaven. He sent the Holy Spirit to teach, guide, and direct His church, giving gifts and gifted people.
- We believe in the doctrine of the Trinity. It is how God has revealed Himself in Scripture as one God eternally existing in three Persons.
We seek to point others to Jesus the Messiah of Israel called Christ. The Bible teaches beyond any shadow of a doubt that Jesus Christ is God Almighty come in the flesh. He is the way, the truth, and the life. He is the head of the church.